| United States
|Contact: Fred Shrum
As a bonded NVOCC (Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier)- OTI (Ocean Transportation Intermediary), Straightway, Inc. has a published tariff on file with the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) and provides ocean shipping services by utilizing the ships of direct vessel operators.
Straightway shipping lines can provide:
- optimum transit times and frequencies;
- weekly sailings to and from Europe, the Pacific Rim, and South America to the United States;
- guaranteed space with carriers;
- complete tracking and tracing capabilities;
- ABI shipment clearance in transit for imported goods;
- reliable transmittal of documents;
- single contact, single invoice convenience.
Some of the trucking services we offer are:
- truck loads: flat beds, drop decks, vans, lowboys, reefers, air ride trailers, extendable trailers and special computer trailers.
- heavy hauling and rigging: oversize machinery (height/ width / weight) and complete plant relocations.
- container drayage: local and long haul.
- air freight: national coverage for pick-up and delivery on domestic or international air shipments.
- contract carriage: volume discounts available for repetitive truckload movements.
We are also licensed IATA agent.
There are no reviews. Be the first to review this company.