| United States
|Port to Port International Corp.
|Contact: Anabel Panayotti
* help you prepare on-target price quotations by factoring in freight costs, port charges, consular fees, cost of special documentation, insurance costs, and handling fees.
* utilize the best packing methods to protect your merchandise while in transit.
* arrange to have your merchandise received, stored, packaged and loaded.
* plan to have containers delivered to a loading station of your choice for immediate loading.
* provide you with marine insurance options.
* reserve the space for your merchandise on vessels, aircraft, trains, and trucks.
* review all documents to ensure that everything is in order.
* prepare the bills of lading and any special documentation required.
* route the documents to shippers, consignees or banks.
* coordinate with customs brokers overseas to ensure that the goods comply with all import documentation regulations.
* clear your shipment through U.S. Customs
There are no reviews. Be the first to review this company.