|Phone: +375(17) 2106513
Fax: +375(216) 297022
We can forward cargoes by awning road trains, as well as carry out any specialized transportation, from fresh food substances to hazardous chemicals.
- cargo transportation to the countries: Europe: Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, Denmark, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Italy, Spain, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Greece.
- Baltic countries. On the whole CIS territory
- cargo transportation and freight forwarding: our main services are freight forwarding of all kinds of goods by motor transport to the CIS countries, the Baltic countries, and the countries of Western Europe. We carry out export and import deliveries of a large range of goods «from door to door».
- hazardous cargo transportation (adr): we have a license for hazardous cargo transportation on the territory of the CIS countries and Europe. Our drivers received special training and have a corresponding permit. The staff of the Omega JSCC that got the international certificate of specialists in hazardous cargo transportation, provide a full escort of transportation.
- refrigerated cargo transportation: the company specializes in the transportation of goods that require special temperature conditions. First of all, this is the transportation of food products.
Services of the Department of Refrigerated Cargo Transportation:
a. transportation by refrigerators in warming, cooling and freezing;
b. transportation by isotherms;
c. transportation of vegetables, fruit, canned products;
d. transportation of dairy products;
e. transportation of meat and meat products;
f. transportation of fish and seafood;
g. transportation of chemicals
- related services:
a. prepare necessary accompanying documents in accordance with requirements of the State Transport Company and international rules;
b. fill out a customs declaration and clear customs without delay;
c. cargo insurance;
d. an easy way out of force-majeur situations;
e. cargo escort;
f. storage services;
g. free consulting about delivery schemas optimization and customs clearing; calculation of tariff rates of cargo transportation;
h. services of the coordination and cooperation of various means of transport enabled in transportation
- forwarding services: experienced forwarders speaking Polish, German and English work with our Company, who can offer complex services in the field of international cargo transportation by motor transport:
a. fill out a CMR (Cargo Movement Requirement),
b. fill out a TIR-Carnet (a permission to cross the border and clear customs at a place of destination)
c. fill out an invoice for further running beyond the bounds of the European Union.
- vehicles and semitrailers repairing.
There are no reviews. Be the first to review this company.