| United States
|Northern Air Cargo, Inc
|Phone: (907) 243-3331
Fax: (907) 249-5193
Our services include:
a. general air cargo service;
b. priority air cargo service;
c. NACPAC, our express package service, is available between the following northern air cargo locations: Anchorage, Aniak, Barrow, Bethel, Deadhorse, Dillingham, Emmonak, Fairbanks, Iliamna, King Salmon, Kodiak, Kotzebue, McGrath, Nome, St. Marys, and Unalakleet.
e. flagstops / reroutes
f. other services:
- Northern Air Maintenance Services is a certified part 145 repair station under the rules of the FAA offering maintenance services for Boeing 737-200 aircraft.
- Northern Air Aviation Services is a ground services operation offering a wide array of airline support services and equipment from ramp operations to loading and unloading cargo or passengers.
- NAC Ground Services unit offers cargo agent handling for airlines wishing to outsource their cargo handling and related services from the ramp through distribution to the customers.
Our fleet currently consists of three types of aircraft in 'All Cargo' configuration to serve your needs. All cargo configuration for freight including oversize and hazmat
- payload of up to 28,000 pounds;
- 3,500 foot runway for maximum payload;
- 3.5 hour round trip flight time to bethel (from anchorage);
- 80 inch floor width;
- maximum width 104 inches (36 inches off floor);
- maximum height 83.5 inches;
- maximum floor length 65 feet;
- 4,200-4,400 cubic foot capacity;
- door dimensions (76 inches by 124 inches);
- 28-30 pallet positions.
There are no reviews. Be the first to review this company.