| United States
|Locust Industries Ltd.
Located in the Baltimore-Washington,D.C. Corridor, Locust Industries' facilities are just minutes from the Port of Baltimore and connect to major rail lines and interstate highway systems. Company locations are within one or two days from the largest consuming markets and manufacturing centers in the Eastern region of the U.S.
New Equipment includes tractors and 48' - 53' Van Trailers and Flatbeds.
Trucking operations include:
- import/ export container and piggyback trailer drayage;
- breakbulk- van/flatbed truckload/LTL;
- U.S. Customs Bonded Cartman - Local License #200;
- long distance common carrier bond #138900451;
- local cargo relocations;
- freight brokerage With 48-State Authority - MC-189767B License;
- MC-189767 & MC-189767 (sub-no.2) - Federal Highway Administration Licenses;
- SCAC Code: LOCI - Speedy Document Processing.
Our warehousing and distribution operations feature modern and diverse facilities, equipment, and capabilities affording you flexibility in storing your goods. We can also take care of your business needs for transloading, palletizing, stretch wrapping, blocking and bracing.
Our warehousing facilities offer you:
- 13 acres - fenced lot including 7 acres outside storage;
- secure location- sonitrol security system with: Monitored gated yard including;motion, sound, heat sensor and outside gate contacts;
- full lighting throughout location including outside;
- 15 railcar spots - outside double track railcar offloading/loading;
- 8 railcar spots inside placement;
- CSX direct rail line;
- import-export container/boxcar unloading-loading;
- 15-ton capacity mobile overhead crane; two 15-ton capacity forklifts;
- U.S. customs general order warehouse;
- U.S. customs bonded storage;
- CFS warehouse;
- Alcoholic Beverage License And Storage;
- "In Bond" carrier of Alcohol & Tobacco;
- F.D.A. Food Warehouse Bio-Terrorism registration # 79545;
- CT-PAT registration in progress;
- valued added services: packaging/repackaging, label application-removal;
- transportation security program by J.J. Keller.
There are no reviews. Be the first to review this company.