|Fast Lines Belgium NV
|Phone: +32 3 213 52 70
Fax: +32 3 213 52 80
|Address:||Ernest Van Dijckkaai 15/17|
We give you a brief summary of all services we provide:
- ship owner: we operate 8 box shaped coaster vessels ranging from 1900dwt up to 3100dwt, whereof 4 are own vessels. They sail on a regular basis between Poland (Szczecin, Gdansk, Gdynia), UK (Flixborough, Howdendyke, Boston, Seaham, London, Goole), Ireland (Drogheda, Belfast), Belgium (Antwerp, Ghent) and the Netherlands (Flushing, Rotterdam). Other European destinations from Baltic Sea to the Mediterranean Sea on sufficient inducement basis.
- liner agency: for Euro Lines and Rhine Line on the southbound and northbound service to Portugal and Spain out of Belgium.
- ship agency: we have own agents in the ports of Antwerp, Szczecin, Swinoujscie, Gdansk, Gdynia, Drogheda, Immingham, Hull and Grimsby. We work closely together with other agents in most of the European ports.
- stevedoring/warehousing: we do stevedoring in our own terminal in the port of Szczecin. We have an area of 50.000 m² whereof 40.000 m² is open area and 10.000 m² insulated and ventilated warehouse. There is a direct link with the motorway, railroad and inland waterways. At our English, Belgian, Dutch and Luxemburg berth we can accept vessels with a draft up to 9,00m.
- chartering: as well short-sea chartering as deep-sea chartering. Our departments have direct contact with several owners to ship your cargo on small coasters or on Handysize, Handymax or Capesize vessels from any destination around the world.
- haulage: we have our own haulage company situated in Poland and rapidly expanding. At this moment we operate 20 trucks for inland Poland destinations and abroad (UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy).
- forwarding: we provide worldwide forwarding from door to door, any cargo, any transport mode.
- ship management: technical management of your vessel out of our Szczecin office.
There are no reviews. Be the first to review this company.