|Address:||Groothandelsgebouw, Business Centre
The Cosco Group fleet comprises over 600 vessels with 17 million DWT, the majority being container, bulkers, conventional and heavy lift vessels. Conventional vessels able to carry project cargo are regularly in European waters and may be called upon for full or part cargoes.
Our Chartering and General Agency department takes care of all your vessels in Dutch ports in terms of attendance to ship, delivery of spare parts, arranging bunkers, repairs, dry docking and (re)delivery.
With excellent connections in Chinese ports and hinterland destinations Cross-Ocean B.V., through COSCOís extensive network and freight offices in China, can offer expert information to the market on the moving of goods from and to China.
Cross Ocean, forwarding dept, is acting as an independent forwarding company in Rotterdam and is well equipped to offer you a wide range of logistic services, such as:
- arranging electronic import, export and transit clearance;
- arranging all activities related to import or export consignments;
- arranging transport to worldwide destinations by sea, air, rail or road transport;
- arranging storage, including all related activities such as, packing, sampling, etc.
- arranging transport insurance.
There are no reviews. Be the first to review this company.