|Black Sea Shipping Service Ltd.
|Phone: +38 048 728-12-13
Fax: +38 048 721-04-02
|Address:||10, Kanatnaya st., of. 7|
The multimodal transportation is one of the main directions of our company's activity. In cooperation with the leading shipping lines the "Black Sea Shipping Service Ltd" provides the minimal time of delivery of the international cargoes in supersize containers by sea transport on "door-to-door" conditions practically to all ports of the world, and by automobile or railway transport on the territory of the CIS, East and West Europe countries.
As a member of "Association of International Forwarders of the Ukraine" and the "International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations", the Black Sea Shipping Service uses the documents under FIATA standard, including FCR and FBL, which were authorized by "International Chambler of Commerce".
"Black Sea Shipping Service Ltd" is always happy to welcome and invites you to have a productive and mutually beneficial cooperation.
- carriages by sea, by railway, by air and by motor transport;
- chartering of vessels for general cargoes and bulk-break cargoes;
- warehouses service, accumulating, storage and re-handling of cargo in the ports;
- issuing the all traffic documentation;
- samplings, expertise, certification and insurance of cargo;
- payments with interested parties;
- issuing the preliminary contracts, according the transport conditions, calculation of relevant expenses;
- marketing and consulting services in regard to the best combination of prices, routes, transit time and terms of cargo delivery;
The main purpose of the terminal is the transshipment of general cargoes of the wide ranges from the motor transport to the railway one and vice versa.
- storage and transshipment of general cargo between different types of transport;
- storage of cargoes under custom's control on customs-licensed warehouses (CLW);
- storage of cargoes under custom's control on time storage warehouses (TSW);
- stuffing and unstuffing of the supersize containers;
- composition of the train's and automobile's consignment;
- sorting out, weighting, adjustment, packing the cargoes etc.
There are no reviews. Be the first to review this company.