| United States
|Arnold Transportation Services
|Phone: 800 262-4285
Modern, high-cube fleet is supported by an aggressive maintenance and inspection program.
- 53-foot, super-wide-body plate trailers
- one of the nation's largest fleets of 57-foot, super-wide-body plate trailers serving markets in the Southwest and Gulf Coast
- comprehensive 24-hour road service
- late model equipment ensures safety and reliability
Regional flatbed service in key markets servicing the building products industry, including construction products, lumber, roofing, insulation, gypsum and certain steel materials.
- operating centers currently based in Jacksonville, Florida for the Southeast Region; Grand Prairie, Texas for the Southwest Region;
- future regional markets will be located in Dayton, Ohio for the Midwest, and Camp Hill, Pennsylvania for the Northeast;
- fleet development is focused on experienced flatbed professional drivers owning their own equipment, or participating in Arnoldís second to none Lease Purchase Program;
- service is the top priority provided by regionally dedicated trucks and a live load/unload concept using satellite communications;
- our strategically placed service centers provide quality maintenance support and safety training continuously;
- customer development is facilitated through a highly professional sales staff, and experienced operations department;
- state of art technical support allows for efficient, effective communications between carrier and customer; non-agency based operations.
Dedicated truckload services
We apply intense operating disciplines to every aspect of running and managing your transportation operation. We manage your fleet like itís our own, right down to providing preventive maintenance and road service, stocking parts, hiring all personnel, measuring service performance, and networking backhauls. No more administrative or regulatory hassles, dispatching worries or environmental and liability exposure. Our Dedicated Fleet Services are a comprehensive turnkey solution. The net result for you: greater productivity and increased profitability, without the costs and burdens of owning equipment and maintaining overhead.
There are no reviews. Be the first to review this company.